Saturday, October 27, 2012

Well the Synergy competition is over,
the winners selected.
My entry wasn't one of them,
but congratulations to the winners.
 Now I can show you pictures of my
 Synergy and Great Lakes Beadworkers
Guild Challenge creations.
 My Guild Challenge did win a prize,
I am just not sure which one. I missed the
October Guild meeting visiting my daughter
in Maine where she is doing graduate work
in Marine Sciences and is a Graduate
Teaching Assistant. I will find out the rest at
 the November meeting.


These pictures show the steps in
creating the Synergy piece- Detroit, Paris of the West.


This is the completed piece. The Fist Bead was created by Carol Shepard of the Southeastern Michigan Glass Beadmakers Guild.

This is the official photograph -Photograph by Sylvus Tarn ~ Rejiquar Works.

This is the second interpretation
I did for the Guild Challenge-


















Update- This won third place for finished jewelry in the Guild Challenge.



No comments:

Post a Comment