Saturday, April 6, 2013



Since I last posted a lot has happened. Life, mostly, but it impacts everything else. My wife had more problems with her gut and had surgery Christmas Day. They found a surgical staple in the middle of an abscess, my official retirement from public education, taxes. You get the idea. I had a lot of pent up energy which burst forth in the creation of seven necklace sets, all Rose of the Heart variations. Apparently I am not done with that theme yet. I keep getting more ideas.
Next on the agenda is art fair applications. Having taken a year off, I have to start from scratch, except for a couple of art fairs who said I would still be considered a returning artist,
which streamlines the process.




Above is a Hematite and bicone crystal set; necklace , earrings, bracelet.


To the left is a silver chains set; necklace and earrings.





To the right is a mixed hematite and bronze set;
necklace and earrings.








To the left is a bronze tri-strand set; necklace and earrings.



To the right is a brass seven strand bead and chain mix set; necklace and earrings.

 Below, left is a bronze seven strand chain and bead mix set; necklace, earrings and bracelet.

Finally, bottom right, is a brass tri-strand, chain, bead and feather set; necklace, earrings and bracelet.

These will be added to my Articents.com store shortly.


No comments:

Post a Comment